Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mommy Time


I have the greatest Mommy in the world. I love snuggling her so much. She lets me play on her lap all of the time. One of my favorite things to do is to suck on her neck when she is burping me. It makes her laugh, and I love it. Daddy said something about me flirting with mommy but I think he is just crazy sometimes.


I am a very spiritual person already. I have to make sure I say my prayers everyday. I'm a good example for mommy and daddy. My new boppy that we got from daddy's work makes it a lot easier for me to kneel because my neck isn't strong enough yet.


I really like lounging around the house. I'm also able to get a little workout in between eating and sleeping. My arms and legs and neck are getting stronger everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute with her praying!

Mandy said...

She is so cute!!! I love seeing her pictures!!!