Friday, August 15, 2008

I've been busy





You'll have to forgive me for not posting more, i've been busy keeping my parents up all night. They like it though. I went to my doctor for the first time yesterday and she was very nice. She has a mean nurse though that poked me and made me cry. I'm tough though so I stopped quickly. I also had a nice bath with Grandma. She made me all fresh and clean. I like being clean. But, even more than that I like pooping right after they change my diaper, it is so funny. But Daddy still lets me cuddle him. I think he likes me. Look how red my hair is getting.


Mommy likes it when I make silly faces. I like to be silly cause then everyone laughs. I like being a happy little baby.

1 comment:

Andrea Hardman said...

Olivia, you are rockin' cute! I can't wait to meet you.
P.S. I'm your favorite aunt; just stating the facts!