Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hi, I'm Olivia

Hi, I'm Olivia Kristine Lynn and I got tired of my daddy speaking for me so I decided to do it myself. I just came home from the hospital today and I am very excited about that. I got so tired of being poked and prodded, but now I can do what babies do best: eat, poop, and sleep.


This is me in my first cute little outfit. My mommy bought it just for me, and I am just so freaking adorable in it. I was just taking a little nap here waiting for mommy and daddy to take me home. All the nurses thought I was the cutest baby ever, and let's be honest, I am. Who could resist such a cute little redhead?


Not only does my daddy change my diapers, he also works quite nicely as a bed. I know he's not perfect, but he has to do his part too since mommy does all the feeding. I have the greatest parents ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you were right she does have a very cute mean face. She is adorable. --Heather

Kristine said...

She is too cute. We ran into Amanda's sister at the temple yesterday. I thought she was her sister but I just saw her as she walked by but than John saw her in the hall and talked to her for a little bit. What a small little world.

Tawna said...

OH MY GOSH, she is so dang cute! I love that face. That's a total Amanda face. Great job, mom and dad! I can't wait until I meet her. I'll call you soon, hope all is well!