Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Proud officers wife!

Can I just tell you how excited I am for my husband and proud I am of him! He worked really hard on putting his package together for the air force and with every odds against him he made it in the aif force as a navigator. He is an amazing and smart person and I was sure that they wouldn't miss this opportunity to have a good leader in the military. He will do a great job leading others and is an amazing example to me so I know he will be a great example the men that are under him. I love you babe and am so happy for you! I guess this means I have to act a certain way now that I am a officers wife but I have no idea what that implies other than Dave tells me there will be expectations that have to be met. I am very well behaved though other than my moments of being spaztic but I will control myself.

4 comments:

Tawna said...

Yay! Congrats! Mandy, this means you'll be living with your mom for a bit. So we can hang out all the time! Sure love ya!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Dave and your family!!! What wonderful news! I guess this means no more pain medication Amanda because we all know what that does to you and and an officer's wife probably shouldn't behave that way! hahaha :)

Brooke said...

Congrats! My sister, Chelsie, and her husband, Dan, are in Alabama. Dan is actually an instructor at athe AF OTS there. So, even though you won't be with Dave, Chels will make sure he gets some actual food every once in awhile. Here is her email if you want to ask them any questions
c2nieder@yahoo.com.

Andrea Hardman said...

Just make sure that they are not around when you are on pain meds! hee hee.

P.S. We think you both are awesome!