Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'M BACK!

Mommy and Daddy decided that I was spending too much time on the computer so they took it away from me, but as you can see, when I want something bad enough, I get it, they just can't resist my cute smile.






I guess they have done a pretty good job of keeping you informed about what I have been up to, but I had to be the one to tell you about my very first rodeo. It was so much fun. The cowboys and cowgirls were really good. I also really liked the mutton bustin'. They weren't very good, and I wanted to show them how it is done, but Daddy said I had to wait until I am older. You just wait until I'm 5, then it is on.




There was also a really good concert after the rodeo. Some guy named Josh Turner was singing, and he has a really deep voice. Don't tell daddy, but mommy and I thought it was really cute. He sounded just like he does on the radio, and it was a lot of fun. We didn't get to stay for the whole thing because we had to get home and put mommy to sleep, but I still had a lot of fun. I also had my very first funnel cake, as you can see above. It was so delectable. Everyone should eat more funnel cakes.




Uh oh, daddy is up from his nap, I better go before he catches me.

3 comments:

Tawna said...

So cute!! I can't get enough of Olivia..

Vi said...

Wow- she's getting big- what a cutie!

mel said...

That's my baby girl....rodeos/cowboys/JOSH TURNER...so jealous. I can't wait to come play with you. Maybe we can find us some cowboys while I'm there and daddy is away. he he he Its a good thing your favorite aunt got you that cute onsie...perfect for a little cowgirl!