Friday, February 6, 2009

I'M A BIG GIRL NOW!

So Olivia hit a milestone this week. She finally sits by herself. It is so fun to see her grow up and getting so big. She also holds her own bottle which is heaven because I can actually do other stuff while she feeds herself. We have been having so much fun with her getting her own personality. She loves being outside. Livy and I usually always go on a walk in her stroller and she just stares at everything and talks the whole time. It is a fun age right now. Dave and I are the same nothing really new just enjoying being parents.





2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations, I love it when they can hold their own bottles. That is one of my favorite milestones!

Bryan and Jennifer said...

Her cheeks are so rosy and adorable. I miss her and you too. Can't wait until summer.
Jen