Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ward Christmas Party!

So it was the ward christmas party last night. I sat on santas lap for the first time. He sure was a skinny santa and a beard that liked to fall off but I liked all the red on him because it matches my hair. I asked him if I could get somemore cute clothes for christmas and hairbows because I love to play dress up. Mommy wanted to get in the picture to but obviously I am cutest she doesn't even have a chance with me in the picture though I do get my good looks from her. Daddy couldn't come with us cause he was in Fort Worth for drill this weekend and I missed him very much. I got to play with my friends Lindsay. When we sang the twelve days of christmas lindsay and I were the eight swans a swimming in the air. Everyone thought of how cute. I can't wait till I get bigger and actually really tell santa what I want for christmas instead of mommy telling santa what I want. Anyways I can't wait to see everyone on christmas hooray!











4 comments:

Mandy said...

I am soooo glad you found me!!!!!! I am even more excited to see pics of your cutie. Livy you are darling I cant wait to kiss all over you!!!!!! We cant wait to see you at the blessing!! Talk about fun!

Dave said...

Finally someone that just wants to kiss her, and not bite her.

Andrea Hardman said...

Haha. I thought it was Mandy posting. And I thought that her sitting on Santa and asking for cute clothes wasn't too much of a stretch, either. But a little weird. But Olivia looks absolutly adorable. I'm having a hard time waiting for that baby. She better not have stranger anxiety when she gets here because there are several people counting on her for a baby fix!

Dave said...

She is quite the opposite. She is all for strangers because she gets tired of looking at mommy and daddy.